Shatter Toolkit (v1.61)
The Shatter Toolkit enables you to easily shatter or split any game object dynamically in real-time, whether you want to smash walls or slice fruits. The toolkit creates the necessary geometry, fills the holes and instantiates the new game objects for you.
One line of code shatters or splits a game object and no scripting is required if you use the bundled helper-scripts.
NOTE: There is a physics bug in Unity 5.5. Disable PCM in the PhysicsManager as a workaround if you are experiencing instabilities.
- Split game objects by specifying an array of planes
- Shatter game objects by specifying a point
- Fills the holes (cut area) in the mesh after a split has occurred
- Tweakable uv mapping for the cut area
- WorldUvMapper - repeats a texture a number of times per world-unit
- TargetUvMapper - maps the cut area to a specific part of the texture
- No scripting required